Rakhi is a sacred thread embellished with sister’s love and affection for her brother. On the day of Raksha Bandhan 2018, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers and express their love to them. After receiving the rakhi from a sister, a brother sincerely takes the responsibility of protecting her sister. This is to make the celebrations meaningful as the sister ties Rakhi on to the wrist of her brother. Raksha Bandhan is primarily a North Indian festival kindling the deepest emotions of love and affection amongst the siblings. Just like all Indian festivals, this is also celebrated with lots of verve. So here, on this page of our site, we are sharing with our readers some of the Best Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Greetings To Wish Everyone.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Greetings To Wish Everyone
So, if you too want to wish your brothers and your sisters a very Happy Raksha Bandhan, then this is the perfect most place for that, as from here you can send Happy Raksha Bandhan Greetings, to all your siblings and cousins for absolutely free. So, keep reading this article here and scroll down the page for the best Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Greetings
- Roli hui
Aur hui mithayi
Ab to mera uphaar de do
Mere pyaare bhai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
- Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes:
- The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can’t come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan
- You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother
- My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always, Dear Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I sought my soul, but my soul; I could not see. I sought God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother I could found all three. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar
Ek resham ki dori se bandha
Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Chandan ki dori
Phoolon ka haar
Aaya Saawan ka mahina
Aur Rakhi ka tyohar
Jismen hai jhalakta
Bhai-Bahan ka pyaar
Raksha Bandhan Mubarak ho Didi!
So, this was our collection of these elegant Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes, I hope you liked our site and the content here as well. It was great to have an audience as you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Images with Quotes
If you liked our site and the content here, then stay tuned to us by bookmarking us to your favorite browser for more Happy Raksha Bandhan Greetings, yet to come.